With over 30 years experience of working across the community, not for profit, public, social and charitable sectors I am able to provide tailor-made approaches towards.
- Preparing a pragmatic funding strategy
- Taking the pain out of governance and constitutional reviews.
- Help you make sense of and entering the world of commissioning.
- Drafting up funding applications.
Design and deliver evaluation and service planning days.
- With sensitivity guide your organisation through an unforeseen crisis or conflict that may be taking you away from your priorities.
- If you don’t like what I’ve done for you – then don’t pay me.
- Practical solutions that will be workable.
- Designed to work around your needs.
- Confidentiality is always assured.
I will leave a legacy of trust and satisfaction because I want you to recommend me to other groups. I do not invest in marketing and rely upon word of mouth. Simple.
All fees are negotiable. I do not have a standard day rate. In some cases, fees will be reduced or possibly waived if your not-for-profit/charity/community group is:
- Going through financial difficulties and is threatened with closure within 6 months of making contact.
- Working with those who are at risk or facing homelessness or violence.
- A new venture established within 6 months of making contact with me.
If for any other reason I am unable to help you I will advise you accordingly and if possible signpost you to an alternative.